A Registrant Name Change is the process of transferring the ownership of a domain name ending in .au from one party to another. A transfer of ownership involves complete re-registration of the domain for 2 years with the receiving party/individual, who will need to meet the eligibility requirements to hold the registration of the domain. An administration fee of $59 AUD applies for every Registrant Name Change (RNC).
Complete the Request to Change your .au Registrant Name
The following requirements must be met to successfully complete the Registrant name change form:
- The domain name is currently registered through Sabre Connect.
- The correct spelling for the domain name.
- The current registrant contact details for the domain name are valid and accessible. A confirmation request will be sent to the registrant contact email address. Perform a whois search if this is not known.
- Valid credit card details.
- The domain Authcode (EPP / Domain password).